Hale Nanea is an open-air pavilion and lawn space that borders our 125-acres Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and is ideal for social events, corporate incentive and team-building activities. Site consists of an open-air pavilion, restrooms, and a kitchen prep area.
- CAPACITY: Pavilion seating up to 90 guests, site capacity up to 400 guests under tenting. Tables & Chairs included for up to 90 guests, not including setup/breakdown.
- LOCATION: Pavilion, outdoor, men’s & women’s restrooms, kitchen prep area, parking for 400 guests, view of Hawaiian Fishpond, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICE: $2195 Saturdays; $1595 Sunday thru Friday.
- For information or assistance, please contact Sophia at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Japanese, Korean, Chinese or SE Asia wedding information, please contact Brian at 808-457-4360 or email@example.com
- TENTS: Optional white tent rental available for $995 (40×40); $1295 (40×60) or $1695 (40×80). Optional clear tent pricing available at $1495 (40×40); $1795 (40×60) or $2195 (40×80)