Hale Nanea is an open-air pavilion and lawn space that borders our 125-acres Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and is ideal for social events, corporate incentive and team-building activities. Site consists of an open-air pavilion, restrooms, and a kitchen prep area.
- CAPACITY: Pavilion seating up to 90 guests, site capacity up to 400 guests under tenting
- LOCATION: Pavilion, outdoor, men’s & women’s restrooms, kitchen prep area, parking for 400 guests, view of Hawaiian Fishpond, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICE: For information or assistance, please contact Sophia at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.