Kaʻaʻawa Valley is one of the most filmed locations in Hawaiʻi and is known as The Backlot of Hawaiʻi. It’s also a great place to host large outdoor social and corporate events. Kaʻaʻawa Valley is a unique place of solitude surrounded by native Hawaiian plants and majestic mountain ranges.
- CAPACITY: Up to 5,000 guests
- LOCATION: Outdoor, mountain views, all day light
- USES: Large social & corporate events/team-building, concerts film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICE: Contact our Events Office or Film Office for more information.