Hale ‘Ikena, located in our amazing Kaʻaʻawa Valley, is one of the most filmed locations in Hawaiʻi. It’s also the location with the most spectacular and unobstructed views out of all of Kualoa’s venues. Hale ‘Ikena may look familiar to many as it was used in Jurassic World, 2015’s blockbuster hit from Universal Pictures. Hale ‘Ikena, which means house with a view, is a unique place of solitude surrounded by native Hawaiian plants and a majestic mountain range. It can accommodate up to 48people for an intimate ceremony, vow renewal, special occasion or reception. There is a helicopter landing spot about 20 yards away for those wanting to make a very grand entrance!
- CAPACITY: Up to 48 guests
- LOCATION: Partially covered structure, Outdoor area, 360 degree mountain views, can be used with generators
- USES: More intimate ceremonies & corporate events/team-building VIP lunches and dinners
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICE: For information or assistance, please contact Sophia at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.