Moliʻi Gardens overlooks a beautiful and historic 125-acre Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, the largest and most well-preserved fishpond in Hawaiʻi. From covered pavilion and a main lawn area, a grand staircase leads down to a lower garden area at the water’s edge. Incorporate our KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, fish, oysters, vegetable and fruits for a true farm to table experience.
- CAPACITY: Pavilion capacity 120 guests, site capacity up to 300 guests
- LOCATION: Covered pavilion & outdoor gardens, water’s edge view of Hawaiian Fishponds, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, small corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- Includes use of Dupree Cottage for ceremony/cocktail hour at no additional charge
- PRICE: $2395 weekdays, $2995 SAT/SUN
- For information or assistance, please contact Sophia at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Japanese, Korean, Chinese or SE Asia wedding information, please contact Brian at 808-457-4360 or email@example.com