Palikū Gardens is nestled 1,000 feet above Kualoa Ranch on the base of the Kualoa cliffs. It’s surrounded by tropical gardens and features panoramic ocean views. Paliku has hosted several VIP events from dignitaries like the Dalai Lama and First Lady Michelle Obama!
For weddings CLICK HERE
- CAPACITY: seats up to 150 guests, site capacity up to 600 guests under tenting.
- LOCATION: Covered pavilion & 3-level terraced gardens, panoramic view of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, small corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICING: $2995 Saturdays; $2195 Sunday thru Friday
For information or assistance, please contact Sophia at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Japanese, Korean, Chinese or SE Asia wedding information, please contact Brian at 808-457-4360 or email@example.com