Palikū Gardens is nestled 1,000 feet above Kualoa Ranch on the base of the Kualoa cliffs. It’s surrounded by tropical gardens and features panoramic ocean views. Paliku has hosted several VIP events from dignitaries like the Dalai Lama and First Lady Michelle Obama! Incorporate our KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, fish, oysters, vegetable and fruits for a true farm to table experience. For an extra special touch, add in up to 100 horses in the adjacent pasture!
For weddings CLICK HERE
- CAPACITY: seats up to 150 guests, site capacity up to 600 guests under tenting.
- LOCATION: Covered pavilion & 3-level terraced gardens, panoramic view of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, small corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 10am-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICING: $2995 Sat/Sun; $2395 weekdays
For information or assistance, please contact Mariah at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Japanese, Korean, Chinese or SE Asia wedding information, please contact Brian at 808-457-4360 or email@example.com