Ranch House is a covered air conditioned pavilion and a large lawn overlooking Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay. Pastures, corrals and a rodeo arena surround this versatile pavilion, creating an open, comfortable and rustic feel.
- CAPACITY: Pavilion seats up to 250 guests, site capacity up to 1,000 guests.
- LOCATION: Outdoor, view of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: Ranch House Pavilion is available from 2-10pm, 7 days a week.
- PRICE: Contact our Events Office or Film Office