Ranch House is a covered air conditioned pavilion and a large lawn overlooking Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay. Pastures, corrals and a rodeo arena surround this versatile pavilion, creating an open, comfortable and rustic feel. Incorporate our KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, fish, oysters, vegetable and fruits for a true farm to table experience.
- CAPACITY: Pavilion seats up to 250 guests, site capacity up to 600 guests under tenting.
- LOCATION: Outdoor, view of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: Weddings, social gatherings, corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: Ranch House Pavilion is available from 2-10pm, 7 days a week
- PRICING: $2395 weekdays, $2995 Sat/Sun
For information or assistance, please contact Mariah at 808-748-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Japanese, Korean, Chinese or SE Asia wedding information, please contact Brian at 808-457-4360 or email@example.com