Secret Island is a unique haven located just five minutes across our Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and bordered by Kaneʻohe Bay. Mangroves and hau trees create an exciting labyrinth of trails leading to this secluded, white-sand beach, the only one in Kaneʻohe Bay. Amenities can include canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, table tennis, beach volleyball, dining tents and more. Generators and lights may be required for night events.
- CAPACITY: Total capacity and picnic table seating for up to 500 guests.
- LOCATION: Outdoor, beach, view of Mokoliʻi Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay, faces north-east, direct morning light, late afternoon shade
- USES: weddings, social gatherings, corporate events/team-building, film & TV production
- AVAILABILITY: 9am-3pm, 7 days a week
- PRICE: Contact our Events Office or Film Office for more information.