Get away from the daily grind and treat your team to a day of fun-fulled activities followed by some rest and relaxation at Kualoa’s own Secret Island. Guests are brought to a private dock at the edge of our ancient Hawaiian fishpond where they will board a flat bottom boat and are then taken to our Secret Island Beach. Once docked, guests follow a mangrove covered pathway where they come to a secluded, serene white sand beach. Flanked by the majestic Ko’olau and Kualoa mountain ranges, Secret Island Beach offers unparalleled views of Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneohe Bay.
Don’t be fooled by the beauty and serenity, Secret Island also has volleyball nets, ping pong tables, stand up paddleboards, kayaks, canoes and a 24 passenger glass bottom boat, the Ani Ani. Whether guests come for games and fun or peaceful relaxation, Kualoa’s Secret Island Beach is a place that will not be forgotten.
Great for Corporate, Incentive and Social Events, Team Building activities, or just a fun filled day at the beach!
• Suggested Itinerary:
- 9:00AM – Guests arrive at Kualoa Ranch’s Moli’i boat dock, and will be transported to Secret Island in our flat bottom boat.
- 9:30AM – Guests enjoy various island activities and amenities
- 12:00PM – Sandwich buffet is served
- 2:50PM – Guests begin to depart Secret Island
- 3:00PM – Guests depart Kualoa Ranch
Amenities and Activities Include:
- Ani Ani – 24 Passenger Boat
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Outrigger Canoes
- Table Tennis
- Hawaiian Portuguese Horseshoe Competition
- Horseshoe Pitching
- Tug of War
- Bean Bag Competition
• Sandwich Buffet, Water, Fruit Punch
• Site consists of covered tent areas with tables and seating for up to 400, and a covered catering area.
• Maximum capacity of the site is 500 guests
• Restrooms are in the form of port-a-potties, changing rooms and outdoor showers are available on the Island
• Secret Island prices include boat transport and driver to and from the Moli’i dock to the Island
• Parking for up to 400 guests is available directly adjacent to Moli’i boat dock
• There are no lifeguards on duty**
*Replacement fee is enforced for damaged products
**Lifeguards are required for 50 or more people at an additional charge