Located at the base of the sacred 1000 ft high Kanehoalani mountain peak, , Paliku Gardens provides guests with beautiful views of Kane’ohe Bay, rolling pastures, green gardens, and iconic Mokoli’i Island aka “Chinaman’s Hat.” The site consists of two large lawn areas, an upper garden, as well as an open air pavilion.
- Capacity: In the covered pavilion maximum seating capacity is 150. Tables and chairs are included in the rental for up to 150 guests. Setup/breakdown is not included in the pricing.
- Location: Paliku Gardens is above the ranch and provides guests with stunning views of Kaneohe Bay, the Pacific Ocean and Mokoli’i Island, or Chinaman’s Hat.
- Amenities: Paliku has men’s and women’s bathrooms, a large “get ready room” with it’s own private bathroom, and a partial kitchen for food prep.
- Technical: Electric outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as in the yard space.
- Parking/Transportation: Free Parking is available on the lawns directly adjacent to the site.
- Price: $3,495 Sat/Sun; $2,895 Weekdays
- Optional Add-0ns: Inquire about using KUALOA GROWN beef, oysters, shrimp, fish, fruits & vegetables in creating a true “farm to table” event. We can also add in live horses in the adjacent pasture for a unique selfie experience that your guests will never forget.
- Availability: Contact Us
Paliku Gardens at a glance
Moli’i Gardens is a beautiful two-tiered garden setting that borders our 800-year-old Hawaiian fishpond, which has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Department of the Interior since 1973. Site also includes use of a premium open-air cottage, which has been featured in various films and television shows.
- Capacity: The pavilion can seat a maximum of 100, while the maximum capacity of the garden is 250.
- Location: Moli‘i Gardens overlooks a 125-acre Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, one of the largest and most well-preserved fishpond on O’ahu. The site includes a covered pavilion, a main lawn area and a grand staircase that leads down to a lower garden area and our premium cottage “boathouse” at the water’s edge.
- Amenities: The upper lawn pavilion has water, electricity, as well as men’s and women’s restrooms and partial kitchen.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as on the lawn space.
- Parking/Transport: An adjacent paved parking lot is located next to the site.
- Price: $3495 Sat/Sun; $2895 Weekdays
- Options: Inquire about using KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, oysters, fish, fruits and vegetables for a true “farm to table” experience. You may also arrange an optional “bridal boat” entrance on one of our catamarans, or even hold a beach front ceremony across the pond on our Secret Island.
- Availability: Contact Us