Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers competitive compensation packages and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction.
Current Opportunities include:
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking
- Sales & Marketing Assistant (full time; Bilingual Chinese Speaking. Computer, office, good communication and customer service skills.)
- Accounting Office Assistant (full time; 2+ years experience working in an Accounting Office. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, good verbal & written communication skills, 10-key by touch. Valid drivers license & good drivers abstract required.)
- Program Coordinator (full time; Good administrative and good people skills, organized. Knowledge of computer programs, office equipment and Hawaiian plants & culture. Experience in sales. Flexible availability, valid drivers license & good drivers abstract required.)
- Tour Driver – CDL (full time; A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, manual transmission, valid drivers license & good driver abstract required.)
- Hula Instructor (various; Experience in teaching kahiko. Able to chant using the ipu, valid drivers license & good drivers abstract required.)
- Tour Driver (full time & on call; Great customer service skills, manual transmission, valid drivers license & good driver abstract required)
- Stewardship Field Technician (full time; Knowledge of native and invasive species of plants. Experience with herbicides, hand tools and power tools. Highly physical, flexible availability. Valid drivers license & good driver abstract required.)
- Carpenter’s Helper (full time; Minimum of 4 years carpentry experience, team oriented. Valid drivers license and good drivers abstract required)
- Laborer (full time; Able and willing to do heavy manual labor work. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.)
- Prep Cook (part time; Cooking & kitchen experience. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings & holidays. Must have great guest service skills. Valid drivers license & good drivers abstract required)
- Team Building Lead Facilitator (part time/on call; Able to lead large groups in team building programs and low ropes courses. Facilitate conversation and debriefing. Great communication and organization skills, positive & professional attitude. Valid drivers license & good drivers abstract required)
- Waikiki Loader, Dispatcher (part time; Provide excellent customer service in the Waikiki area scheduled 6:00am-8:00am. Must have good communication skills.)
- Education Programs Guide (Part time/on call; HS diploma or equivalent, teaching experience preferred; Hawaiian culture knowledge,valid drivers license & good driver abstract required )
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire