Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers competitive compensation packages and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction.
Current Opportunities include:
- Director of Sales & Marketing (full time) Minimum 5 years of senior level experience in managing sales and marketing, preferably in the Hawai’i tourism/attraction industry, Marketing experience to include advertising, public relations, promotions & market analysis, Well organized with strong communication, administrative and computer skills, Team leader & motivator with experience to manage sales and reservations departments
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese, Chinese or Korean). Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Tour Driver – CDL (on call) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, 3+ years valid drivers license & good driving record.
- Junior Reservations Lead (full time) Supervisory and leadership experience. Assist in overseeing staff performance. Sales experience in actively selling and up selling the tours and packages. Great phone, computer and guest service skills. Knowledge in Reservations Systems. Flexible availability to include weekends/holidays.
- Ticket Office Reservation Agent (full time) Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays. Great phone, computer and guest service skills. Cashiering, typing experience.
- Aquaculture Technician (full time) Husbandry of stock, general maintenance & labor (carpentry, plumbing, landscape), record keeping & product sales. Responsible, able to work independently. One year relevant work experience. Valid drivers license & good driving record. Open availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Mechanics Helper (full time) Experienced auto mechanic. Must be able to change oil and mount tires on all ATV’s, buses, cars, vans and all other company vehicles. Assist the mechanics with other various duties. Basic knowledge of mechanical tools. Valid drivers license and good driving record. Flexible availability to include weekdays & holidays.
- Prep Cook (part time & full time-temporary) Cooking & kitchen experience. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings & holidays. Must have great guest service skills. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Custodian (full time) Manual labor work. Able to work independently. Valid drivers license and good driving record. Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Custodian/Dishwasher (full time-temporary) Manual labor work. Able to work independently. Operates dishwashing machine. Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Stewardship Field Technician (full time) Knowledge of native and invasive species of plants. Experience with herbicides, hand tools and power tools. Valid drivers license with good driving record. Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Education Field Technician & Guide (full time) Maintaining facilities, grounds and equipment. Experience in landscaping and animal husbandry. Knowledge with hand tools & landscaping equipment. Lead education tours. Great communication skills. Valid drivers license & good driving record. Highly physical. Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Education Programs Guide (on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive & professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire