Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers starting wages of $11.50 & higher along with a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction. Please be willing to commute – take a look at how close we are to YOU!
Kaneohe – 14 min drive // Kailua – 34 min drive // Aiea – 36 min drive // Moanalua – 38 min drive // Kalihi – 39 min drive // Ala Moana – 43 min drive
Current Opportunities include:
- Special Events Assistant (full time) Previous clerical experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel with strong typing skills. Ability to acknowledge the individual needs of each customer, vendor and colleague and respond appropriately. Exceptional customer service skills with competence in resolving sudden and unexpected challenges. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Adept at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks. Assists with Westbound Sales site inspections and escorts photo tours within the Ranch. Coordinates and performs physical upkeep of special function spaces and venues, including maintenance and cleanliness. Maintains confidential information. High School diploma or equivalent. Must have valid driver license and a good driving record. Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lb and stand for 50% of the day. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Facilities Maintenance Assistant (full time) Experience with general maintenance work to include painting, drywall/mud/tape installation, and plumbing, as well as custodial experience. Great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends, evenings and holidays. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Landscape Laborer (full time) Manual labor work. Landscaping experience preferred. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Diversified Agriculture Technician (full time) One year agricultural work experience. Education in related field preferred. Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills necessary. Able to work in varied environmental conditions with exposure to plant materials, fertilizer/pest control products, and insects. Physical labor position requiring ability to lift/carry up to 50 lb and push/pull up to 75 lb. Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Diversified Agriculture Laborer (full time) Agricultural plot maintenance experience preferred to include herbicide/fertilizer application, weeding, seeding, transplanting and harvesting. Intensive manual labor. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking (full time, part time, or on call) Able to meet the minimum qualifications of available posted positions.
- Bilingual: Japanese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese or Korean). Great customer service skills and open availability. Some labor work, 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Tour Driver – CDL (varies) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Zip Line Tour Guide/Shuttle Driver (full time) Must be honest, have integrity, and be able to responsibly handle varying situations while utilizing safety equipment and adhering to strict safety standards. Able to do physical labor. This position requires work to be done “At Height”. Great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends and holidays. Selected Zip Line Tour Guide candidates must successfully complete paid training of up to 80 hours, including a minimum of 16 hours of practicum experience guiding the zip line tour. Candidates must pass both the final written and practical skills tests to receive a job offer. Employment is not guaranteed and is on an at-will basis. 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- ATV Tour Driver (full time) 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record. Great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Ticket Office Reservations Agent (full time) Provides excellent customer service over the phone and in person, actively sells activities and tours. Books and monitors reservations. Maintains records. Cash handling/balancing experience and typing with accuracy. Japanese-speaking position also available in Waikiki office. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Prep Cook (full time and full time temporary) Cooking and kitchen experience. Must have great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Education Programs Guide (on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive and professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire