Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers competitive compensation packages and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction.
Current Opportunities include:
- Hawaiian Cultural Resources Manager (full time) Advance knowledge of the Hawaiian culture. Hawaiian language preferred. Able to enhance and progress company by instilling the Hawaiian culture and values. Work experience and practicing Hawaiian culture in education and hospitality industry. Demonstrates collaborative efforts with a high degree of community involvement within the Hawaiian cultural community. Training & program development experience. Proven ability to lead change and drive results. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence senior leadership. Great customer service skills. Able to communicate effectively with people of various cultural backgrounds, levels of education and experience.
- Food and Beverage Service & Events Manager (full time) 2+ years supervisory/management experience in food & beverage service operations to include events. Ability to maximize profitability while ensuring that the highest quality standards are met for food, service, and cleanliness. Training & staff development experience. Great customer service skills. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents- (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese, Chinese or Korean). Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Tour Driver – CDL (full time. part time or on call) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, valid drivers license & good driver abstract required.
- Tour Driver (full time, part time or on call) Valid drivers license and good drivers record. Able to drive manual transmission. Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Ticket Office Reservation Agent (full time) Flexible availability. Great phone, computer and guest service skills. Cashiering & typing experience.
- Carpenter Helper (full time) Minimum 4 years carpentry experience. Team oriented. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Aquaculture Laborer (full time) General maintenance & labor maintaining of the ponds, ditches & other equipment. Harvesting, feeding, sorting & moving fish, prawns, shrimp. Highly physical. Valid drivers license and good drivers record. Flexible availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Livestock Laborer (full time) Highly physical. Some horseback riding & cattle experience preferred. Pasture maintenance including herbicide/fertilizer application, mowing & fencing. Safe operation of various vehicles & tools. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Custodian (full time) Manual labor work. Able to work independently. Valid drivers license and good driving record. Flexible availability to include weekends/holidays.
- Prep Cook (full time & part time) Cooking & kitchen experience. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings & holidays. Must have great guest service skills. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Cashier Food & Beverage (part time) Cashier and food & beverage experience. Great customer service skills and flexible availability.
- Horsemanship Education Guide (on call/part time) Able to instruct beginning horsemanship to guests. Intermediate to advanced horse knowledge & current riding experience required. Great guest service and communication skills. Not wrangler or horse trainer job. Flexible availability.
- Education Programs Guide (on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive & professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire