Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers starting wages of $12.50 & higher along with a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction. Please be willing to commute – take a look at how close we are to YOU!
Kaneohe – 14 min drive // Kailua – 34 min drive // Aiea – 36 min drive // Moanalua – 38 min drive // Kalihi – 39 min drive // Ala Moana – 43 min drive
Current Opportunities include:
- Wedding & Special Events Representative (full time) Excellent communication skills, including ability to speak, read, and write in Japanese and English. Ability to competently manage multiple projects and work assignments from various staff. Minimum 1 year experience in coordinating special events. Strong computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. Great customer service skills and professional aptitude. Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lb and stand for 50% of the day. Open availability to include weekends and holidays. Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Accounting Clerk (full time) 2+ years experience working in an accounting office. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite with emphasis in Excel. General understanding of accounting practices and principles. 10-key by touch. Good verbal and written communication skills. Team player and multi-tasker with ability to meet deadlines and time constraints. High school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. Great customer service skills.
- Administrative Assistant (full time) Previous administrative work experience with high level of competence in Microsoft Office. Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks. Independent and self-motivated individual. Sales and marketing experience preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to lift/carry 25 lbs. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Exceptional customer service skills.
- Taro Farming Lead (full time) At least 1 year agricultural experience required with extensive knowledge of traditional Hawaiian taro farming systems. Previous experience with hand/power tools and small machinery operation preferred. Strong interpersonal communication skills and supervisory experience preferred. Ability to collect and analyze data, implement best management practices for optimum taro productivity, and manage staff efficiently. Physical labor required in various weather/environmental conditions, able to lift/carry/push/pull at least 50 pounds and work independently. Knowledge of Hawaiian culture and language with strong sustainability and ecologic awareness. Self-directed learner with proficiency in organzation, multi-tasking, and sharing knowledge. Great customer service skills. Valid drivers license and good driving record. Able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Diversified Agriculture Laborer (full time) Agricultural plot maintenance experience preferred to include herbicide/fertilizer application, weeding, seeding, transplanting and harvesting. Intensive manual labor. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Zip Line Tour Guide (full time and part time) Must be honest, have integrity, and be able to responsibly handle varying situations while utilizing safety equipment and adhering to strict safety standards. Able to do physical labor. This position requires work to be done “At Height”. Great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends and holidays. Selected Zip Line Tour Guide candidates must successfully complete paid training of up to 80 hours, including a minimum of 16 hours of practicum experience guiding the zip line tour. Candidates must pass both the final written and practical skills tests to receive a job offer. Employment is not guaranteed and is on an at-will basis.
- Ticket Office Reservations Agent (full time) Provides excellent customer service over the phone and in person, actively sells activities and tours. Books and monitors reservations. Maintains records. Cash handling/balancing experience and typing with accuracy. English and Japanese-speaking positions available in our Waikiki office. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Prep Cook (full time and full time temporary) Cooking and kitchen experience. Must have great customer service skills. Open availability to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking (full time, part time, or on call) Able to meet the minimum qualifications of available posted positions.
- Bilingual: Japanese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese or Korean). Great customer service skills and open availability. Some labor work, 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Tour Driver – CDL (varies) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, 3+ years valid driver’s license and good driving record. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Tour Driver (full time) 3+ years valid drivers license and good driving record. Able to drive manual transmission. Great customer service skills and open availability to include weekends & holidays. Some labor work.
- Horseback Trail Guide (full time) Intermediate to advanced horse knowledge & current riding experience required. Great customer service skills. Not wrangler or horse trainer job. Open availability to include weekends and holidays. Valid drivers license with good driving record preferred.
- Lifeguard/Beach Attendant (full time) Previous lifeguarding experience. Valid lifeguard/CPR/first aid certification. Excellent communication and safety awareness. Reliable and dependable. Able to lift/carry 70 lb and be in the sun for several hours. Strong swimming ability. Great customer service and communication skills. Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional relationship with guests. High school diploma or equivalent required. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Landscape Laborer (full time) Manual labor work. Landscaping experience preferred. Open availability to include weekends and holidays.
- ATV Tour Driver (full time) 3+ years valid drivers license and good driving record. Great customer service skills and open availability to include weekends & holidays. Some labor work.
- Construction Laborer (full time temporary) Able to do physical labor, handles tools and power tools, lifts and loads equipment. Performs a variety of duties to include cleaning and preparing job sites, carpentry work, fencing, digging holes, painting, cleaning and maintaining equipment. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Great customer service skills and open availability to include weekends & holidays.
- Education Programs Guide (on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive and professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire