Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers competitive compensation packages and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction.
Current Opportunities include:
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents- (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese, Chinese or Korean). 3+ years valid drivers license and good drivers record. Able to drive manual transmission. Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Tour Driver – CDL (full time. part time or on call) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, valid drivers license & good driver abstract required.
- Ticket Office Reservation Agent (full time) Provide excellent customer service over the phone and in person. Good communication, computer and typing skills. Must have flexible availability to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Prep Cook (part time) Cooking & kitchen experience. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings & holidays. Must have great guest service skills. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Cashier F & B (part time) Cashier and food & beverage experience. Great customer service skills and flexible availability.
- Horsemanship Education Guide (full time temporary) Able to instruct beginning horsemanship to guests. Intermediate to advanced horse knowledge & current riding experience required. Great guest service and communication skills. Not wrangler or horse trainer job. Flexible availability.
- Horseback Trail Guide (full time & on call) Intermediate to advanced horse knowledge & current riding experience required. Great guest service skills. Not wrangler or horse trainer job. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Operations Coordinator- Education/Stewardship (full time) Excellent administrative and people skills. Highly organized. Knowledge of computer programs, office equipment and Hawaiian plants & culture. Experience in sales. Flexible availability to include some weekends and holidays. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Education Programs Guide (part time, or on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive & professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid drivers license and good drivers record.
- Stewardship Field Technician (full time) Knowledge of native and invasive species of plants. Experience with herbicides, hand tools and power tools. Highly physical. Flexible availability.
- Tour Driver ATV (on call) Great customer service skills, manual transmission, valid drivers license & good driver abstract required.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire