Join Our Team
Aside from being one of Hawaii’s most beautiful places, Kualoa is also one of the most diverse operations in the islands. That means many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and talents.
Kualoa offers competitive compensation packages and is an equal opportunity employer. We also make every effort to help individual staff members grow and prosper by placing them in positions that make use of their abilities, contribute to career growth, and maximize personal satisfaction.
Current Opportunities include:
- Sales & Marketing Assistant (full time) Provide administrative assistance and clerical support to the Westbound Sales & Marketing Department staff and Director. Excellent written & oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong computer skills required. Maintain company website and social media sites. Great customer service skills. Some physical duties. Marketing experience preferred. Valid drivers license. Flexible availability to include weekends, holidays & evenings.
- Bilingual: Japanese, Chinese or Korean/English Speaking Guest Service Agents- (full time, part time, or on call) Able to conduct tours in English and another language (Japanese, Chinese or Korean). Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Tour Driver – CDL (full time. part time or on call) A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement Required. Great customer service skills, able to drive manual transmission, 3+ years valid drivers license & good driving record.
- Tour Driver (full time, part time or on call) 3+ years valid drivers license and good driving record. Able to drive manual transmission. Great customer service skills and flexible availability. Some labor work.
- Ticket Office Reservation Agent (full time) Flexible availability. Great phone, computer and guest service skills. Cashiering, typing experience.
- Diversified Agriculture Laborer (full time) Agriculture plot maintenance experience preferred, to include herbicide/fertilizer application, weeding, seeding, transplanting and harvesting. Intensive manual labor. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Livestock Laborer (full time) Highly physical. Some horseback riding & cattle experience preferred. Pasture maintenance including herbicide/fertilizer application, mowing & fencing. Safe operation of various vehicles & tools. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Landscape Laborer (full time) manual labor. Valid drivers license & good driving record. Some landscape experience preferred.
- Trail Guide (full time) Intermediate to advanced horse knowledge & current riding experience required. Great guest service skills. Not wrangler or horse trainer job. Flexible availability.
- Prep Cook (full time & part time) Cooking & kitchen experience. Flexible availability to include weekends, evenings & holidays. Must have great guest service skills. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Cashier Food & Beverage (full time & part time) Cashier and food & beverage experience. Great customer service skills and flexible availability.
- Lead Sales Associate (full time) Cash handling, inventory, retail & cashiering experience. Great customer service and leadership skills, flexible availability to include weekends/holidays.
- Education Programs Guide (on call) Able to lead educational tours and facilitate experiential learning & debriefing discussions. Great communication skills, positive & professional attitude. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be knowledgeable in the Hawaiian culture. Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Internships (non-paid, must be enrolled in an eligible educational program)
To apply for available positions listed above, contact us by completing the following information and attaching a resume.
* qualified applicants will be required to complete a formal application and interview in person for immediate hire