e-Mountain Bike Tour
E-MOUNTAIN BIKES - NOVICE
Cruise through Kualoa’s valley roads, pastures, and trails on an e-Mountain Bike. While you still have to peddle, these state-of-the-art eBikes have a small electric motor that gives you a boost up the hills and throughout the ride, making for a fun, active and eco-friendly experience getting out into nature. Our novice tour travels ~6 miles through Kualoa and Kaaawa valleys, making 4-5 stops along the journey, providing great photo ops and beautiful views. We’ll have your bike adjusted for you, and begin with a safety assessment and short practice ride before starting the tour.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- All riders must be comfortable and familiar riding a bike on gravel/rocky terrain to participate in this tour.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- Height & weight requirements per ebike manufacturer guidelines:
- Height: between 4’6” – 6’5” (1.4m – 2m)
- Weight: between 85 – 250 pounds (38kg – 114kg)
- One rider per bike. Helmets are provided.
- We conduct a safety briefing and test ride before each tour. If you are unable to demonstrate ability to safely ride, you will be asked to ride in an alternate vehicle or stay back and wait until tour is finished. No refund will be offered.
- Guests with back problems or other health concerns and expecting mothers are not advised to participate in this tour.
- Advanced reservations are recommended as tours may sell out.
- 2-hour tour time includes training and safety briefing.
Guided Adventure Tour via eBike
Adult $119.95 & Child (10-12) $89.95 + taxReserve Now
Pricing per adult. Includes training and safety briefing. Rate subject to 4.712% tax.