Experienced Rider E-Bike Tour
E-MOUNTAIN BIKES - EXPERIENCED
For riders who mountain bike frequently, we offer a more challenging experienced-level tour that features a faster pace and more technical ride throughout varied terrain including steeper sections, dirt trails, and single-track. You’ll cover ~9.5 miles of trails, jungle, and ridges, with photo ops and views along the way. We’ll have your bike adjusted for you, and begin with a safety assessment and short practice ride before starting the tour. This is a rigorous course, and if you are unsure of your ability or those in your party, please select the novice tour.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- Height & weight requirements per ebike manufacturer guidelines:
- Height: between 4’6” – 6’5” (1.4m – 2m)
- Weight: between 85 – 250 pounds (38kg – 114kg)
- One rider per bike. Helmets are provided.
- For your safety and well-being of others, all riders must know how to ride a bike to participate in our bike tours. We conduct a safety briefing and test ride before each tour. If you are unable to demonstrate ability to safely ride, you will be asked to ride in an alternate vehicle or stay back and wait until tour is finished. No refund will be offered.
- Guests with back problems or other health concerns and expecting mothers are not advised to participate in this tour.
- Advanced reservations are recommended as tours may sell out.
- 2-hour tour time includes training and safety briefing.
Guided Adventure Tour via eBike
Adult $119.95 & Child (10-12) $89.95 + taxReserve Now
Pricing per adult. Includes training and safety briefing. Rate subject to 4.712% tax.