Ranch House Terrace
Enjoy the quaint feel of our rustic Ranch House. Overlooking our green pastures, rodeo arena, sculpture garden and Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat), Kualoa’s Ranch House has the capacity for larger events, and the charm of classic paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) country.
- Capacity: The pavilion lanai and enclosed area seats 200 people under roof, while the lawn space can hold up to 350 people under optional tenting. Tables and Chairs for up to 200 people are included in the rental price.
- Location: Our Ranch House looks out to the ocean and Mokoli’i Island. Nestled above our rodeo pasture, the Ranch House and lawn offer amazing views of Kaneohe Bay and the Kualoa mountain range – as well as easy access from our paved parking lot.
- Amenities: The Ranch House has a kitchen equipped with a sink and standard refrigerator, bathrooms and dining area.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the building space. Both the building and lanai are fully lit.
- Parking/Transport: Adjacent parking areas are easily accessible at our Visitor Center.
- Price: $2,895.00 (Monday through Friday) $3,495.00 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Optional Add-ons: Inquire about using KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, oysters, fish, fruit and vegetables to create a true “farm to table” dining experience. We can also live horses available as an optional add-on to complete your Paniolo theme.
- Availability: Contact Us